Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Discord Changes
Topic Started: 5 Mar 2018, 10:09 PM (83 Views)
Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Hi all,

Just a quick post to let you know some of the changes I've made to Discord recently.

1) Staff groups have been merged, they still have seperate colours to tell them apart but this should appear less cluttered.

2) A channel for Runescape News has been added to ensure you stay on top of new content within the game (this is automatic)

3) A channel for TBE Social Media has been added - this includes a feed of TBE's Twitter, Youtube and Twitch. It also includes member's Twitch streams should they want it to be added.

4) The voice & text channels have been tidied up.

5) New staff channels have been added for Mentors & Event Managers to aid communication which should make a better experience for the clan.

6) A working Trivia bot has been installed and has a home in #Trivia.

7) A new PvM Role & Channel has been added to aid Uruk Can's move towards encouraging and creating PvM teams - bug him for more details.
To gain access to the PvM channel, you will need to meet the following requirements: Tier 80+ Armour, Tier 85+ Weapons, Overloads, Level 95 Prayer (with Curses) and able to TS/Discord Voice. If you meet these, please send a PM to Uruk Can.

8) A number of new commands have been added to help find clan resources (type !help in #general).

9) A new bot has been added which brings multiple features (we're still working on it) including levels & XP - currently this has no benefit other than a leader board but maybe in the future (see here)

10) Unfortunately the music bot has been retired - if you would like to see the return of it then please let me know, else Plug.dj seems sufficient.

As we move into the future, there are a number of changes which I would like to see further - a few which are unique to us as a thriving RuneScape clan. Our next goal is to add an automatic feed to Discord for important forum threads such as announcements, competitions, etc.

If anyone has any suggestions or feedback then please let me know.

On a final note, I've been through the Discord Thread and added everyone who didn't previously have access. Anyone in our temporary #joining channel has been kicked from the server, again to keep it tidy - you can simply rejoin using the invite link if you've been kicked (just make sure to verify yourself this time!!).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top
« Previous Topic · Announcements & News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Black Water created by tiptopolive of IDS