Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduction; IronCladJim
Topic Started: 5 Mar 2018, 10:55 PM (213 Views)
Posted Imagejboyer720
Brand New Member
Hi TBE Members and Leaders,

My call is IronCladJim and have been playing RS for several years. The last few has been strickly OSRS due to some advice from freinds.
The sad part is I now need to regain my knowledge of the new and improved. Came on the game after becoming so bored with Old School that I was falling asleep at the cp, lol.
When I realized that I had just about forgotten everything and how to do it, I stumbled my way to the GE and asked if anyone knew of a clan that could help me with some of the basics.
Mausje said I should check you all out and here I am.

As far as past experience, I was very active in the last clan I was a member of which has since disolved after a long run. I had my own clan at one time which ended up becoming far too much work for me at the time so I turned it over to the other members of the clan. Don't know if they are still around or not, but wouldn't surprise me.

I like PvM using Melee, Fishing, Hunting, and a few others, but am open to just about anything as long as I'm not falling asleep.

Don't want to make this too long so I invite any question to those who need more.

See ya ion chat and along side in the game.

Thanks, Jim
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageClayez
Member Avatar
Welcome mate!

Jump on discord sometime be good to meet you.

Nice intro :D

thumbsup !uk

Posted ImageToiletbreak
Veteran Member III
Hey IronCladJim, welcome to TBE!

You'll get the hang of the game in no-time - but beware, there's heapsss of new content to explore hehe :P

Feel free to ask for help :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImageSmorkey37
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
nice intro. I often snooze my way through runescape as well ;)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageMooge
Joey
Thanks for your intro Jim :)
TBE for life! https://i.imgur.com/S28jZPD.png

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
Nice intro Jim and welcome to TBE. One thing tho... try not to speak to Tixybix for too long or you'll be a sleep for sure ;) :D
Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted ImageAlgovia
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
Nice intro and welcome again :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply