Runescape logo

TBE Facebook TBE Twitter TBE YouTube TBE Twitch

TBE Requirements: 100 Combat (P2P)

Our Clan Chat is: The British Elites
We run a different event every day!

Our friends chat is: TBEFC
Come in & have a chat with our members!

The British Elites TeamSpeak Viewer

Welcome to ۩~The British Elites~۩. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Once registered you shall be able to submit an application to join The British Elites. Please register with your current Runescape display name:

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Leader Changes; Exciting Times :)
Topic Started: 26 Mar 2018, 08:42 PM (408 Views)
Posted ImageJunglebiscui
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hi all,

I have a bit of a double announcement The first one bad news but followed up with some really good news!

First up its the bad news with old timer X I S T S who is stepping down as assistant leader due to not having much play time now days. X I S T S joined us back in 2011 and worked his way up to mentor then up to assistant leader in 2012. He then jumped in the deep end in 2013 as main TBE07 owner before stepping down from both roles. After that he stepped up again as assistant leader in 2015 when we needed him and has been managing our inactive sweeps and has been doing a sterling job ever since. Im hoping some day he will step up yet again but until then I need to thank him for all his hard work and support over the years and hope to see him around as an honoured elite member still in the retirement home.

Now onto the good news we have a new assistant leader coming on board to strengthen the team - BIue 0ctober. Most of you know her well, shes been a member of TBE since 2016 is active helpful and friendly. Shes been an event manager running her own events and often jumping in to help others so that everything goes smoothly. She will be taking over roles from X I S T S on the activity sweeps and continuing her good work on the events team. As well as that new role she will have the usual assistant leader duties to go with it which involves making sure things run smoothly and keeping TBE a nice place to be. Please do give her a chance to settle into her new role and support her.

I know we have other members who will be after more responsibility and we are always looking for people to fill new roles, please do speak to me or another leader about it and we will do our best to direct you or even train you on what you need to do to get there.

Thanks all and see you in game !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk !uk
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
XISTS - It has been fun mate, from the day I replaced you to the day we worked side by side and everything in between. Thank you <3

On another note.... Congratulations Blue!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle

Posted ImageMausjeee
Member Avatar
Experienced Member II
thanks for your hard work xist <3
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
My names Mausje and i'm a turnip

Posted ImageManclandian
Member Avatar
Champion Member II
Well done blue :D well deserved and xists its a shame to see you dont have too much time now you have done a lot sit back and watch he chaos... I mean watch it run smoothly with blue :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageX I S T S
Elite Member III
Thanks all and congratz Blue, very well deserved hun. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job... ps if you're ever short of gp's take bribes to add JB and Tixy to the nubbing lists! Easy money :D :D :D

A Fishyday
Thanks for all the hard work XISTS. And very nice blue, congrats. What jb says is true, very active and helpful :) I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Posted ImagebIue0ctober
Member Avatar
Champion Member III
This post is so bittersweet, totally gutted to see old xists step down to have more time for his over 80's holibobs, its going to be a hard job trying to step into your shoes but i am super excited with all the new challenges ahead of me <3
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Posted ImageImaginary CY
Experienced Member II
Sorry to see you step down Xists, cheers for all you've done buddy :),
That being said...congrautulations Blue! You've always been such a huge help and super dedicated, I'm excited to see what you bring :D
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageToiletbreak
Veteran Member III
Congratulations Blue, I'm sure you'll do amazingly and I'm looking forward to your interventions! :P

Meanwhile, a huge thanks to XISTS for everything he's done for us all - true MVP!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Imageclar3y
Veteran Member I
sad about this xists, ur nubbing posts do make me chuckle most of the time
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageAlgovia
Member Avatar
Experienced Member I
End of an era with you stepping down XISTS, but the start of another with Blue! Congratz Blue I'm sure you'll do a great job! :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageH A S S A M
Master Member III
First of all sorry to hear XISTs leave..... On another note greats blue welll deserved and earned... Wish you all the best for the new role and challenges till the time I am here in the clan I will assist you and together we can make this a more ambient atmosphere and fight the baddies :) jokes..... On another note now u are a leader which also means now you can play football with me I am already in the hot list and JB once said "I am a leader's nightmare"Similar views of Tixy who has called me "difficult ". So beware for your worst nightmare :) to haunt you. But together we can I will support you and once again all the best and XISTS keep in touch :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted ImageTixybix
Clan Clown
Sad times for Tixybix losing her XISTS sidekick from the team. Don't be a stranger will miss your dark humourous takes on some of the crazy situations that we end up in! Much love <33

Blue - welcome on board hun - much deserved. Calm, matter of fact and able to steer the ship well with us. Looking forward to working with you.

To the people who would have liked the promotion - there were a number of candidates raised and some of the reasons that people fell by the way side was that they had left and rejoined - this is something that the leaders see as problematic when they are chosing. Stay loyal guys!! The other factor is has the person had much responsibility in the clan to this point - have they held a role already.

Even from these two factors you can see that Blue has nailed it for us and made the decision relatively painless.

Mooge asked me when I thought the next person would leave the leadership team was, back in January, and I said 'none for the foreseeable' and I was wrong!! So if you do want a pitch at being an assistant leader or even a leader - you just never know when we may end up recruiting (or they if its me!!) So eyes on the prize for those who are interested!

WELL DONE BLUE!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tixy's Masterplan for World Domination

Posted Image

Posted ImageMooge
Joey
Take care Xists! We love you and we will miss seeing you with your shiny bronze key. See you in-game very soon :)

Congratulations Chrissy! Welcome to your new role and wishing you all the best in it for 2018 and beyond. Thoroughly deserved for all you have put in since you joined and for the person that you are.
TBE for life! https://i.imgur.com/S28jZPD.png

Posted Imageailmere
Member Avatar
http://britishelites.com/medals/awards/oscars17/BestNewMemberAilmere.gif

well done blue and sorry xists i havent been here long but you both seem valued members of a great team
Edited by ailmere, 27 Mar 2018, 03:45 PM.
Posted Image

Posted ImageThe Poet
Member Avatar
Elite Member I
<3 Xists
90th TRIMMED COMPLETIONIST CAPE OWNER

Posted ImageWise Choice
Member Avatar
Administrator
Legit thought there were new leader changes and then couldn't see who had changed what at the top of the forum.

Thanks Poet xoxo

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImageTixybix
Clan Clown
Wise Choice
9 May 2018, 08:13 PM
Legit thought there were new leader changes and then couldn't see who had changed what at the top of the forum.

Thanks Poet xoxo
Same thought JB had gone rogue!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Tixy's Masterplan for World Domination